Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lonely in Gorgeous

Had a late night japanese study session at Mike's apartment last tuesday.
Well it was more like cooking then watching tv then sorta studying session.

Mike made some soup thing and SPICY duhppughi(Korean dish with rice cake and fish cake)
Karen made these crispy salty shanghai chicken nugget things. It was delicious.
XZ made some sort of noodle dish... shanghai noodles?
I made... the dishes clean.

Looking back, that sort of made me depressed. Everybody brought something to the proverbial table but me :(
I need to learn how to "cook"
*cry**crymore*

Caught the last bus home at 2:15 and met a drunk guy who didn't go to school on the bus. We exchanged a few words until he was distracted by a guy who sat in front of him, and they struck up a conversation while I turned into a ghost.


GO Station at Finch


Bus hut at Finch


Yonge C 99


Lamp + Rain + Flash


Lamp + Rain + Noflash


Water + Camera = Bad

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanna remind you,not only you cleaned the dishes....
and why put ? mark after shanghai noodle.... don't like my dish?!
i know that noodle tasted chotto hard, it's my first time to have that kinda so-called shanghai noodle actually. taste so bad, but only me can say it's bad, nobody else, remember!!

Tinygrasshopper said...

Make them again next time when I'm not so full =D
Will you always help me wash dishes now? =D

Anonymous said...

Ah... i love my housekeeping team
THey did all the dishes and even cleaned the ovens for me
LOL

Anonymous said...

your pics are always niceee!
love them so much!
you are photo master♡

and Rich...lets be a dish washing master together...-_-; lol

Tinygrasshopper said...

Your oven was sparkling when I saw it, It's probably the cleanest it's ever been XD

Everyone's so eager to do Mike's chores for him... Who wants to do my school work? =D

Anonymous said...

I was lost in deep emotion
watching my sparkling oven.. LOL

Anonymous said...

what nice friends uve got mike!!
ur place is so comfy to stay... plenty of food, a big tv, a nice couch...n we always get home so late... -_-
i can help ur school work rich if u help mine... ><

Tinygrasshopper said...

Mike you need more furniture to accomodate us. Get a kotatsu before winter's over =D

Ok Mayu, it's a deal! I think I'm getting the better part of the deal though ;)

Anonymous said...

Let's go to Ikea LOL

mumu said...

Mayu you know Rich doesn't do any work so technically your 'deal' is just going to end up with you doing his JP3000 stuff.. and you getting nothing. *shake head*

And why am I here instead of studying for test tomorrow? ><"

Tinygrasshopper said...

It's too late, we already made a verbal agreement.
Muahaqhahhaha!!

Can't wait til after I fail the test tomorrow. Japanese makes me sad ;__;

Anonymous said...

this blog should just be renamed to: Rich's Happy Crazy Japanese Team :DDDD

you should drop out of school and become a full-time photographer... listen to your heart!

Anonymous said...

ewww...this anonymous guy is everywhere....rich, are you sure it's not your stalker?

haaa... the chicken that i made is not "shanhai"... but ah well... who cares... haa

yeah.... listen to your heart! be a professional dish washer!