Thursday, May 04, 2006

Silent Hill

So I checked out Silent Hill the other day... It was meh.
I never played any of the games or read anything about the movie so I wasn't sure what to expect. It wasn't really that scary or that disturbing and there were a lot of unanswered questions and things that didn't make much sense. I came up with a theory after the movie that I was happy with though.
Here's something I would have changed to make the movie better.

Instead of this:

Replace it with this:

Or even better, replace it with this:
or

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh~that'll be even scarier@ㅁ@
i heard it wasn't that scary but rather grouse...^-^;;

Anonymous said...

that movie was just as viv said just grouse.... but i was having a fun at that day tho. xixixi

mumu said...

I killed Rich with my cough/cold! Mwhahah, victorious am I.

Anonymous said...

lol i dont wanna be famouse n made fun of me by ppl like that...