Monday, March 20, 2006

Owl of Beverage

I love looking at menus at asian places. I also like shirts that have engrish on them. So we went to this korean bar place on vivian's birthday (vivian left before we went to the bar place though...) Check out the drinks on their menu =D

More pictures!

We even got to drink with a certain celebrity! Check it out!

Had to spend the night at Mike's place downtown because the TTC sucks. Subway broke down and we ended up having to take a cab from Rosedale back. I couldn't get to bed and I ended up leaving Mike's place at like 6am.

It was trippy for me being outside that early in the morning. Everything looked so different. Decided to snap some pics on the way home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

brad pitt looks HOT

Anonymous said...

rofl. 不错,不错!

Anonymous said...

why do i look so angry on the pics?! what did you do to me!????

Tinygrasshopper said...

I think it was Mike since you're looking at him XD