Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bottled Water

A couple years ago I went to the Ontario Science Centre and there was this "water test". There were 3 water fountains and each of them were hooked up to a different source of water: tap water, filtered water and bottled water(not sure what it was). The fountains were labelled A to C.

After sampling all 3, I found out that the water I thought tasted the best was tap water. The other stuff tasted metallic to me, I dunno. Maybe they were all hooked up to the same water source like in the video and we were made fools of.

Usually the only reason I buy bottled water is to keep the bottle so I can refill it with water from home. I've always thought bottled water was way overpriced for what it is... It's the same price as carbonated water with sugar/colouring in it. How does that make sense?

Although I'd take bottled water over tap water in some areas... Water that smells like eggs? Water with worm eggs in it? No thanks.

Really good video to watch, if anything watch it for that part where they fool those people by bringing them expensive bottled water to tasted when they were all filled with the same garden hose.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice......

brita + tap water owns all