Monday, July 31, 2006

Pepto-Bismol Ice Cream

So you've just come home from a good night out. Couple of Margaritas...and a few drinks. You know the price of this night is one you would rather not pay. Wait, there's some Pepto-Bismol Ice Cream to cure what ale's ya.



If I had an icecream maker, I'd probably make some of this...
I actually like the taste of pepto bismol... Perhaps it has to do with my brain associating pepto with goodness since it brings relief when I have an upset stomach or a case of explosive diarrhea.

And remembering those times where I had a hangover of epic proportions, I really could have used some pepto icecream. read more | digg story

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwww- Dai! kirai!

Anonymous said...

ewww....i've never had it before.... how does it taste like....O_o... well, everything that's made into ice cream should taste better, eg. durian

Anonymous said...

Not a great idea.... it can cause you to have too much of the medication and possibly overdose. it is important to monitor how much you are taking.

ARVIND said...

Thanks for sharing fabulous information.