Monday, October 02, 2006

Dokkyo University

I'm at Dokkyo University's computer lab right now writing this post.
All the computers are notebooks for some reason. I guess Dokkyo thinks it's too cool for desktops.

I haven't been updating much lately because the computer at the place I'm staying at sucks and takes forever to do the stupidest things.
10 minutes to open My Computer?! Fuck that! :P

Japan so far has been really awesome. Cool places, cool people. (Y)
(yoyoyooo woohoo Dokkyo rocks....I mean I ROCK<-fumimimuf)
ふみです。RichどんのBlogをジャック中。yay。むはははは(evil laugh)

I had lunch here and Fumi's been giving me the tour of the place. Apparently Fumi thinks it's really small.
I don't think it's that small...

My days here in Japan are numbered :(
I'm getting sad since I'm leaving so soon. poo.

I'll update everything that I did between then and now after I get back home.
One thing that I've taken for granted in Canada is my computer. I miss it :(

Fumi wants me to apply to a company in Japan so that I'll come back here. I'll see what's going on after I get home and see what's goin on...

So, until then.

ほなな。

4 comments:

mumu said...

Aw Fumi [I just typed her name as fummy for some reason... FUMMY!] tricked me. I saw JP in your blog and I was like 'GO RICH!!!!' .. but then it wasn't you afterall. =/

And yah I thought you were applying for a job in JP after you got back to TO so you'll be headin to JP in a while once more won't you?

Anonymous said...

wow,

i finally remembered my password for mixi!! now i can read your blog again!

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Rich TxT
You are in the sky right now...where are you flying??
Happy that you came to Japan=)
We enjoyed soooo much things with others!!!
Viva JP3000!hihihi
YOU GOTTA COME BACK!
It's an order!!!
Thank you so much for the fun fun time!
c u soooooooon!

*Kevin!!!yay!!!wb to mixi lol

mumu said...

Wow Canada really lazied you good. You haven't done jack since Oct. 4th was it? Lol I think you need to move outta your basement man.