Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My brain age is 63

Sorry for the extended hiatus.
There's something about Canada that makes me so lazy...

BUT! as you can see I've been somewhat productive and changed the layout of the blog. If something's broken lemme know.

I'll resume posting about my travels soon but for now enjoy my drawings!

I've been playing brain age on the ds and one part tells you to draw various things like a koala, kangaroo and Australia from memory. This is what my drawings looked like... I like my dinosaur kangaroo.

The first time I played, it calculated my brain age as a 63 year old :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your australia :)

Anonymous said...

So, what do you think. DOes that game work... .Apparently, it's very popular in Japan

Kevin Leung

Tinygrasshopper said...

I've only started playing it for a couple days.
I'll try to play it once a day and see if my brain gets any sharper XD

Anonymous said...

are you a spy from mario world?
;)))

Anonymous said...

If you draw China instead of Australia,
you'll be teenager,eh?=P

I love your koala!
so cuteeeee<3