Sunday, December 04, 2005

Only 21 More Gummi Days Till Christmas!

Gummi bear christmas tree!
The first school term is coming to an end... Why do things have to really suck before they get better?

It's like being in a sauna for a long time and you're all hot and sweaty and you can barely breath and you just want to get out into the fresh air. But before you can do that you need to be set on fire and while you're rolling around on the floor, there are a bunch of guys beating you with bats until the fire's out.

That's how I feel about school. It's almost time to feel the wrath of the fire and bats... ;____;

Haven't really had time to make a "real" post, those will have to wait until after Dec8.

5 comments:

mumu said...

Did you make that Xmas tree by yourself? If so I think you need to learn to use your time just a liiiittle bit better haha.
But yeah.. it is spiff I will admit.

Anyways, I cannot really relate with your analogy of the sauna and the fire and the bludgeoning to the death by bats but I do agree with school sucking right before Christmas. =(

Tinygrasshopper said...

Nope not my gummi christmas tree!
Ewps I had a link to the person's flickr account before but now it's gone... oh well :O

Dec 8th is when the fire and bat beatings stop for me :(

Anonymous said...

I didnt notice that tree is made by gumiiiii yum lol

so now you are out of terrible sauna?
Im still there=(
I can get out of it this fri...till then...
wish me luck lol
(I could breathe a bit of fresh air on Sat though!!!)

YEAH YEAH YEAH!
Happy Birth day♡
Have a great year=)
wooooooohooooooo

Anonymous said...

i don't see why you made a post about gummi bear christmas trees anyhow...
not the sort of trees i'm into to be honest :D
must be a slow news day ;)))

Tinygrasshopper said...

Yup! I'm out of the terrible sauna =D
Good luck to everyone else still inside XD