Saturday, February 18, 2006

Review: MPIO FL350

This is my first review of a product on my blog.
My sister got a mp3 player from her friend and she brings it home. She opens it and asks me how to put songs onto it. (This is pretty much the scenario whenever something that requires electricity to run is brought into our household: Person brings it home and then I figure out how to get it to work)

So the mpio fl350 is a flash based mp3 player that has 512mb of memory. It also has some sort of internal rechargeable battery which lasts 10 hours. This finishes the brief details of the machine.

Here's my review:

It managed to reboot my sister's computer 3 times and it rebooted mine twice. I managed to put 0 songs onto it. We got it to play 20% of the sample song that was included onto it as soon as we got it but then the sound would get all fuzzy and then stop playing.

I give it a score of 7.5 smashed asses.
If you want a flash based mp3 player then I'd suggest to look elsewhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol./.. no way
mpio is a decent company that makes decent mp3s..
I have mpio f-100 and it worked fine till i dropped it and stepped on it..
it reboots computers? lol that's crazy

Anonymous said...

so , rich. all you can do is drop it then step on it~!lol

Anonymous said...

have no idea...lol

Anonymous said...

at least give it 7.5 smash potatoes, man.. lol