Monday, February 06, 2006

Video: Isuzu Gemini CM

Been lazy lately and haven't made a post in a while so that means, Video Post! =D
If you haven't already seen this video...
This is a compilation of some japanese Isuzu Gemini commercials that were made in the 80s.
How the crap did they do this??

And to answer your question, the music used in the video is Karaja - She Moves (La La La).
Go and download it; add it do your private cruising playlist that you listen to when you're driving alone. (Y)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video... very neat.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

rich your blog updates sustain me!!!

i suppose the online world is so much more fascinating than what's going on in my life right now :(

gl with school ;)

Anonymous said...

Does it mean I should buy one so that I can do Jakie chan moves by car?? lol

amazing=)

Tinygrasshopper said...

Fumi> YES! That's exactly what it means!

Anonymous said...

I think they lied....

they are not real cars... they're toy cars!!!!

I don't believe it... must be another cyril magic.... AHHHHH