Monday, June 26, 2006

Let's play some softball

Although I originally wasn't, I ended up playing softball yesterday with the YK crew.

Things I should have done before playing:

  1. Get in shape
  2. Stretch
  3. Warmup
  4. Stretch
  5. Stretch
I threw out my arm on the first throw from outfield(it was beautiful) and a ball hit me on the chin from a grounder(got the out =D) :(

Our team ended up losing like 15-11? 20-12? 542-53? I got a little apathetic towards the end because I was tired. Everyone sorta was XD
Good times. (Y)
I'm all sore right now :( Running is overrated, jogging's where it's at.


One of these things is not like the other








Trying to stretch out my thrown out arm



I look so weird


So much dust


Ruby flying a kite

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you are having healthy lifeee=)
I gotta do some 運動...sigh
(but I'm using up all my energy for driving school lol)
GO RICH GO!!!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»