Friday, June 30, 2006

Photoshop is magic

The fun thing about taking digital pictures is editing them after you put em on your comp. -____-
I hate using flash and most digicams suck in low light conditions so most of my pictures come out like ass. You can salvage some of the "dark amorphous blob" pictures with a little post processing. However, sometimes that doesn't work and then you have to do a lot of post processing... I got through 2 pictures today... :(
Took these at Mike's sweetass place downtown which he no longer lives in since he got evicted... hahah just kidding, he got deported back to Korea XD

Here's the stuff I was working on:


xz and mike


mayu the tourist

So while I'm working on the pics my attention wanes and I get sidetracked (as usual) so I started messing around and made this:


Sin City style!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, but photoshop's way too complicated for me :(

Anonymous said...

yo yo
PC master Rich don!
coooooooooooooool♡
looking forward to seeing new ones
*pressure* lol

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»