Thursday, September 07, 2006

Chicago!

Sept 4 2006 11am (1 hour gained from timezone difference)

SV102445 SV102450 SV102451 SV102452 SV102453
I kill time walking around O'hare International Airport. It's got a killer food court but wasn't really all that spectacular. It is big though.

Some lady says something about pre flight something something. I wasn't listening since I was listening to music. I catch "boarding pass" though and my ticket says the same thing. People are crowding around these two women who're holding these finger print machines. I have no clue what's going on but I'll play.
People are showing their passports and their tickets, so I pull my stuff out. When it comes to me, I show her my stuff and she just says "Canadian passport? You're good." I guess it was only for... not canadians.

I notice boarding is taking a lot longer due to the fact that a lot of people couldn't speak english well.
Also, people were crowding around the gate for some reason even though they were calling in people by group. And on top of that: Assigned seats! (but apparently it's first come first serve for empty seats?)

0 comments: