Thursday, September 14, 2006

Next Stop Japan! part 2

Plane food is pretty good.
We got served lunch, linner and dinner a couple hours before we landed.

SV102478 SV102487 SV102495
For lunch I had chicken with mashed potatoes with a salad and some sushi. The bread roll was a total let down however. It was cold and not very chewy or tasty. The cookies sounded better than they tasted... although not too bad.
My plane seat neighbour needed help from the stewardess to open his utensils package. It was cute.

Snack consisted of a ham sandwich with raisins and m&ms for dessert. Decent.
I save the raisins and put them in my bag.

For dinner I chose pizza instead of curry. Strawberries and melondew for dessert.
I also save the brownie for later.

Throughout the flight, the attendants came by with their drink cart and my drink of choice is green tea.
After my 5th or 6th cup, I notice that I haven't gone to the bathroom. I also didn't realize I hadn't gone to the bathroom because my plane neighbour hasn't gotten out of his seat to go to the bathroom too.
Are you trying to see how long you can go without going to the bathroom?
Okay I'll play.

About 1900km from Tokyo my plane seat neighbour decides to throw in the towel and gets up to go to the bathroom. Softie... I could go for a couple more hours.
I decide to go after he comes out to save him precious energy moving out of the way for me twice.
We catch eachother's gaze on his way back from (my way towards) the lavatory. He acknowledges my superior bladder control with a look I can only describe as 'tired'.
I fiddle the door open and take my victory pee.

SV102491 SV102494

0 comments: